Tuesday, February 9, 2010

another beginning



An office desk led to a retail wine job, then a wine bar gig, later a cellar rat cum assistant wine maker position, meanwhile holding a sommelier position and now...

Life is short and we must take advantage of every opportunity to live life and look at responsibility with skepticism. I'm the first to pay my bills on time and wake up well, kind of early, but never trifling with a chance to taste, feel, see, and hear.

I've never been those that flaunt name brand jeans (although I tried, my figure was not flattered by said pants). If you look at history, once the masses gets an article into their clutches, it usually goes to hell. I don't suspect I will reach the masses, therefore, I only hope to bring a little peace, joy, journey, and good wine, etc. into ones cerebral & palatable being.

No comments:

Post a Comment